Personal Training

Monday, April 26, 2010

Meet my Bootcamp Girls!

Okay the best thing to happen to me so far this year is getting the opportuninty to start coaching! I started bootcamps in January out at Spotts Park. And let me tell you it was COLD. I started with just three girls! Since then we have really grown. And thank goodness...it is getting warmer!

This past week we just hit our three month mark. And I have seen some big differences in these girls. First off..they show up three times a week! I have seen changes in their bodies, in their strength, in their recovery times, in their core! It has been soo much fun to be apart of. I stand in front of them three times a week and watch (sometimes with my jaw on the ground) as that pushup gets a little better each time...getting rid of the worm. As they pick up a heavier dumb bell. Ask for difficult moves to be added. And of course my favorite...they are taking a more serious look at their diets and really trying to be healthy! LOVE IT! They are really interested in being healthy and fit!

This has been a truly amazing journey. And I can't wait to see what happens in the next three months, as these girls continue to show up and kick some butt!

Good Job Ladies!

These pictures are not everyone...but there will be more don't worry!

1 comment:

  1. Okay can't get the pictures to download..will put them up soon. Sorry

    ReplyDelete