Personal Training

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bad Blogger!

Okay so I have not been so great about updating. I will get on that.

This weekend was a busy and eventful weekend! Vic competed this weekend in Austin for CrossFit Centrals Fittest Games Competition! He got 4th overall!!! WAY TO GO VIC!! And Kristian and Charlie were out there showing their support!Unfortunately, Katie and I were not able to go and show our support! (But we were cheering him on in spirit!!) We both attended the Landmark Forum this weekend. This is a personal developement course. And it was an interesting weekend. Now I am not going to lie, sitting for 13 hours a day for a whole weekend is not my ideal situation. BUT...while I did not get everything that this course was offering, it did open my eyes to a few things. And it was fun hanging out with Katie all weekend. We seemed to get a little silly and goofy by the end of the day!
It did help me come to appreciate my parents and how they raised me a WHOLE lot more! I truly have had a blessed life and am forever thankful to my parents for the wonderful life they have given me! Thanks Mom and Dad!
(This is an old shot of us...we need to take some pics together!)
How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I love you. Always have, always will.
    You are making us proud.

    ReplyDelete