Personal Training

Monday, May 3, 2010

Family!







This is my sister in law Leah working hard at getting back in shape...and that is the ADORABLE little thing that made her need to come see me twice a week. Ilsa is six months old and the love of all of our lives now. But lets face it, she did some damage to Leah's body. BUT...Leah is determined to get back in shape so that she will be a healthy and fit mommy for this little "angle". So every Monday and Wednesday, they drive out to my house for a little one on one with me! Leah works hard and Ilsa screams! I honestly don't know who hates it more... Leah has also made the decision to eat a healthier diet. She is doing a Paleo diet, and we even convinced my brother that he needs to be supportive and eat this way with her. I have to say I am very proud of this little family. My brother for being a supportive husband as his wife gets back into shape. Leah for fighting this fight, to be a healthier more fit mother... and well Bird (Ilsa's nickname) is sloooowwwwlllyy coming around to not being the center of attention for that hour. We will have to see how that goes! Leah told me after her first session that she was sore and in pain...but that she would be my best success story! I have already seen a change in her endurance and strength! And we are only three weeks in! So keep rocking it sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment